As requested, here is the practical exam kit
IMPORTANT: PLEASE COMPLETE THE PRACTICAL EXAM KIT LINKED BELOW BEFORE STARTING THE ONLINE EXAM - YOU NEED IT FOR PART 1 OF THE EXAM
Please click the name of the course you need the exam code for
When you are ready, the code to start the exam is in the EXAM_CODE.txt file in the kit linked above. Please copy and paste the code from the EXAM_CODE.txt file.
A reminder on the testing policy
- You must get 75% to pass the exam.
- All Software exams (such as this one) are 'Open Program', You are expected to open the program just learned and refer to it during the exam.
- Microsoft Access Level 1 and 2 are Open Book exams
- If you have not done the hands-on exercises due to not having Office 2019 installed on your computer, please log into Office.com with your school email to get a complimentary copy for use during your studies. If you need help with this, call the campus.
- The time limit is 3 hours per part - this is for a reason.
- Please try to take at least 1 hour to complete the exam to give yourself sufficient time to read and understand the questions.
- If there is a question that you do not understand, you can call the campus and ask for clarification. We cannot give you the answer, but we can reword the question for you.
- Your 1st attempt is free, and you can get up to 100%
- Your 2nd attempt is free, but the maximum grade is 89%
- There is a $30 fee for the 3rd attempt. The maximum grade is 89%
- If you fail the 3rd attempt, you will have to pay for and retake the entire course again.
If you have any issues completing the practical exam or accessing the online portions, please call us right away.
For best results, we recommend completing both portions at the campus. That way you can get immediate assistance by putting your question mark up.